Youth Team - Outdoor Trip Registration
FALL 2017 OUTDOOR TRIPS
On October 14th and November 18th the Nashvillain Coaches will be taking our climbers out to boulder at LRC in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- $35 per climber.
- October 14th and November 18th at LRC in Chattanooga, TN.
- Minimum of 10 climbers for the trip.
- We will leave the West gym at 8 am.
- We will finish climbing by 5 pm at the latest and come straight home.
- Please be aware that Chattanooga, TN is in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Register via the link provided ONLY. If you are not registered through our website we will not know that you are coming.
- Three (3) or Four (4) Chaperones required depending on the group and vehicle size.
- We will provide crash pads but if you have one please bring it with you. We can never have too many crash pads on a bouldering trip :)
- We will have our Advanced and Elite team coaches and at least one AMGA certified instructor with wilderness first aid training present for both trips.
- We will not require any assistance from Chaperones other than transportation to and from LRC. If you are chaperoning the trip, you may choose to spend the day however you like.
This is for our records only. To register for each comp please visit the gym's website corresponding to the the date of the competition you plan on attending and register there.