EASTSIDE THROWBACK - BELLS AND BALL
SATURDAY, OCT 14TH | 10:30AM - 12:00PM | CLIMB NASHVILLE EAST
Katie's bringing you the best of a Climb Nashville original - BELLS & BALLS! Ninety minutes of throwback moves and circuits sure to get your sweat on. (Scalable for everyone.)
- Bring water and a friend!
- Non-members without a waiver on file must arrive early enough to complete the waiver/initial check-in process. (approx. 15 minutes)
- Non-members are welcome for the day pass rate.
- Participants are solely responsible for hydration and nutrition needs.
- Rain or Shine.
RICHLAND PARK RUCK
SATURDAY, OCT 28TH | 12:00PM - 2:00PM | RICHLAND PARK
What to expect:
- 3 - 4 miles of team (shared) weight and moderate PT drills and relays!
- This event is free and open to the community.
- Invite your friends to explore our city on foot!
- Meet at Richland Park on Charlotte Ave by 12:00PM.
- Carefully consider socks and shoes for this event.
- Clothes and shoes may get wet, muddy and/or sandy.
- Bring your own water and any nutrition you will need.
- All rucks must have a minimum of two reflective straps/strips of tape.
- Additional reflective gear, e.g. armbands, is encouraged.
- Climb Nashville rucks are available on a first-come, first-served basis. (These do allow for a hydration bladder so bring one if you have it.)
- Led by Renée and Michael.