On Saturday, May 12th we're hosting the USAC Mid South Regional! Over 200 Youth Climbers from across the South East will join us in Nashville for a day of competition. This is an awesome event for our community and the greater climbing community and we encourage everyone to come out and watch the competition or better yet, volunteer to make it happen!
Climb Nashville West will be closed for the Competition on Saturday, May 12th
Climb Nashville East will be open on Saturday, May 12th
Climb Nashville West will have some wall closures in preparation for the USAC Comp.
- Monday, May 7th - Saturday, May 12th
- Ropes 41-46 | Lead Walls
- Wednesday, May 9th - Saturday, May 12th
- Ropes 31-34
- Friday, May 11th - Saturday, May 12th
- Ropes 18-25 | Speed Wall
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!
We are looking for volunteers to help on Saturday, May 12th. Volunteers will be expected to work shifts between 4 - 4.5 hours long. All Volunteers will be compensated with the following:
- Volunteer Shirt
- (2) Free Day Passes to Climb Nashville
- Snacks, Coffee, Water, Etc...
Volunteers that wish to take more than one shift will be compensated accordingly.
This is an exciting event with some of the strongest youth climbers from our region and we need your help to make it happen!
USA Climbing: Sport & Speed Youth Regional Championships registration is now open and will continue until 11:59 PM MST on Monday, April 30, 2018. On May 1st, USA Climbing will post a roster of currently registered competitors and reopen registration to allow all members an additional 48-hours to register for Regionals at an additional $100 fee. Registration for Regionals will officially close on May 2nd at 11:59pm MST and USA Climbing will NOT accept any late or missed registration appeals if a competitor fails to register by this second registration deadline.
Sport & Speed Youth Regional Championships are open only to USA Climbing Competitor Members who:
- hold a current USA Climbing Competitor membership, AND
- have competed in a minimum of, and received credit for, two Local competitions as a USA Climbing Competitor Member or USA Climbing DAY-Member
- met all registration requirements and/or deadlines
- or have a Bye to the event
The two competition minimum participation requirement will be waived for competitors that wish to compete in SPEED ONLY.