· Endurance: Climb as many routes as you can in the time limit.
· Lead: Winner takes all the cash for the category
· Top – Rope: Winner takes all the cash for the category
· 3:45 – 4:15pm | Registration/Payment
· 4:15 – 4:30pm | Rules/Announcements
· 4:30 – 6:30pm | Competition
· 6:30 – 6:45pm | Competition End
· 6:45 – 7:00pm | Prizes/Awards
· This is a partner comp, climbers must have a partner to compete.
· Lead climbers can climb on any of the routes; top-rope or lead.
· Top-rope climbers can only climb on top-rope routes.
· Climbers must get at least one set of initials from someone other than their partner after completing a route for it to count.
· Climbers must complete the route without falling for the climb to count. If a climber does fall, they can be lowered and restart the route from the beginning for it to count.
· Each partner may leave the ground once per rope before having to move to the back of the line.
o For instance, each partner on team 1 can tie in and pull off the ground once each for an attempt - this includes a send or a fall.
o After they each attempt, team 2 can go and team 1 must go to the back of the line.
· Mark your scorecard with an F next to any routes you flash (complete on your first attempt). Flashes will be used to break ties.
· Each route can be completed and scored up to three times per competitor. Flashes only count on the first successful climb.
· Climb as many routes as you can in the time limit.
· You and your partner’s total climbs will be combined at the end of the competition.