6 WEEK LEAGUE COMPETITION
CLIMB LEAGUE SCHWAG
- SCHWAG BAG
- LEAGUE SHIRT
- CHALK BLOCK
- JUMPIN JIMMY
- It is Boulder Season.
- Participants must be 18+
- Teams must consist of four (4) members.
- Each team will establish a team name.
- Team names must be appropriate and original.
- At Least 12 new problems will be set each week.
- Honor system applies. Any team suspected of cheating will be disqualified.
- Teams may only compete twice (once at east + once at west) time each week (Monday-Sunday).
- Only newly set problems will count for points.
- Climb League problems will receive gradeless “Climb League” tags when set.
- Climbs will be labeled “A” through “ZZ” and will remain available for points for 1 week.
- Participants will not know the grade of new Adult League climbs.
- At least three (3) team members must be present to check out a scorecard from the front desk.
- Once a scorecard has been checked out, new team members may not arrive and participate in the team’s session.
- Scorecards must be returned at the end of the team’s session each day.
- League standings will be updated every Monday and posted on the website.
- Climbers and teams must show excellent etiquette while climbing in the gym allowing for other members and guests turns on routes.
- New routes schedules will be posted on the Climb Nashville Website every Monday.
- The league exists to encourage climbers to push their limits and have fun in a friendly, competitive atmosphere.
- Inappropriate behavior or actions/attitudes not in accordance with these rules will result in the team’s disqualification.
- The scores from the first 1-2 weeks of competition will be used to determine each climber’s handicap.
- Handicaps will be used for scoring purposes and allows league members to compete against one another regardless of climbing ability.
- Climbers will not know their handicap.
- Climb Nashville reserves the right to adjust climbers’ handicaps as necessary once the season has started.
- Sandbagging or cheating of this system will result in the disqualification of the accused member’s team.
- A team is more successful pending their improvement throughout the league, instead of how hard they climb.
- Each team’s lowest scoring week will be dropped from their score.
- Week 1 | Chalk + Brushes | 20% Off
- Week 2 | Chalk Bags | 20% Off
- Week 3 | Chalk Pots | 20% Off
- Week 4 | Crash Pads | 20% Off
- Week 5 | Shoes | 20% Off
- Week 6 | Packs | 20% Off
- Rules Meeting | Wednesday, February 27th | 7PM
- First Day of the League | Monday, March 4th
- Last Day of the League | Sunday, April 14th
- After Party | Thursday, April 18th | Fat Bottom Brewery 7-9pm
|1||Will Top Out For Tacos||105600|
|4||Too Fat To Climb||87800|
|7||That’s a Nice Boulder||73600|
|8||the pabble wrastlers||66700|
|12||Don’t Crimp My Style||57500|
|14||High on Crack||47700|
|15||Jacob Climbs Trad||47100|
|16||Rice CWISPI Treats||43800|
|17||Honky Tonk Hockey||40500|
|18||Team Noodle Arms||38300|
|71||Emma De Caussin||6100|