Well, 2014 is here and we are excited to celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary this year. In just the last few months, we've broken ground and started construction of our new West Gym. We've also opened a brand new gym in East Nashville at 1900 Eastland #104.
With being open for 10 years, we have launched this brand new website. It not only looks great and is super easy to navigate, but we are also proud to introduce The Climb Blog. What exactly is The Climb Blog?
- Stories + Climbing Adventures + Photos/Videos from people who are a part of the Climb Nashville community.
- Gear Reviews of the latest climbing gear we have in our shop.
- Features on our awesome Climb Nashville Staff
- Sick New Routes at Both Gyms
- Events going on in the Climbing Community
- Q&A's with Pro Climbers
- Sick Music Playlists
- and SO MUCH MORE...
If you would like to have your story or have photos/video of a recent climbing jaunt, contact our marketing guru, CaseyMcBride@climbnashville.com, and we'll work our hardest to include you.