Monday, May 29th - Memorial Day Community Ruck | 10AM - 2PM
Join us for a Memorial Day Ruck in honor of those who've given their lives in service of our country.
- This event is free and open to the public.
- Each participant is solely responsible for hydration and nutrition needs.
- Bring $20 cash (or have a ride-share app on your phone) in the event you need a ride back to your car before the team returns to the start point.
- A limited number of Climb Nashville rucks are available on a first-come, first-served basis. These are not GORUCK bags but do have space for a hydration bladder.
- Depart from Centennial Park (meet near the train) at 10am.
- Children are welcome.
- A map of our 7.5 mile route is provided so that those wishing to complete only part of the mileage may leave a vehicle along the way.
- Pack a simple lunch in your ruck and we'll eat along the way.
- We will not carry team weight on this event.
- We will enjoy some great PT work before lunchtime!
- Anticipated return time is 2pm.
- All participants must have a Climb Nashville waiver on file.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Friday, June 2nd - Monopoly! - 7-8:30pm at West
Back by popular demand! Join us Friday, June 2nd at West as we play an improved version of our city block Monopoly game!!
- This is a fitness-based game.
- You'll move around the block in teams of 2-3 working to earn points by passing GO!
- Strength and endurance tasks will be given at each game board space.
- Exercises may be modified for intensity. This is meant to be FUN!!